Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ZERO BOYS / TOXIC REASONS split 7"


Here's a not-so-rare 7" featuring 2 of the greatest punk/hardcore bands to emerge from the Midwest. I know I cheated just a little bit with this one it when it comes to including it in the Z seies, but when I flipped past it I realized I hadn't played it in such a long time and decided it makes the cut. Both ZERO BOYS tracks were recorded in '82, presumably during the same session as their flawless Vicious Circle LP. The TOXIC REASONS tracks are different versions of previously released tracks "No Pity" and "White Noise," recorded "somewhere in England September 1986." Sounds like a really good radio session to me. Not the best material by either band, but definitely great and essential for fans of the stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment